I would like help managing and creating content for my YouTube channel. It’s a tech related channel that has 50K subscribers and millions of views.
I'm looking for someone that can help me with doing all the things I do to manage and create content for this channel which includes:
- Determining what content to create
- Researching a topic to help with review videos
- Creating an outline and/or script for videos (mostly review related)
- Writing Titles and Descriptions
- Creating Thumbnails
- Creating and editing video footage for review style videos
- Capability to be on camera while creating a review or tutorial/educational style video
- Responding to YouTube comments
- Video Editing (don’t need to be an expert but have at least some basic skills here)
- Enough graphic design skills to create thumbnails
- Ability to create helpful and engaging content that people like
- Capable of learning and teaching others about tech related topics such as VPNs (or possibly other topics as well)
- Come across as a helpful/genuine person that people like and trust
I'm interested in paying up to $20/hr. (starting out with the possibility of increasing this)
It's possible I may pay more if someone can make a good case for it. Similarly, if you don't have as much experience in this field yet but feel you'd do really well and know you have the ability to do the above tasks if shown how then I would bid a lower hourly rate and make a case as to why you're confident in being able to learn and do this job well.
Q: How many hours per week?
A: Between 10-40 hours depending on someone's skill level
Q: Is this a long term position?
Q: Is it ok if I have my own YouTube Channel while doing this?
A: That's certainly possible
Q: What are the channels about?
A: So far all the channels are tech related (ie. VPNs, Headphones, Webhosting, Software, Design tools like Canva) and most of the content is review or tutorial orientated.
Q: What if I can't do all of the tasks listed above?
A: Feel free to still apply. It's possible I might have two people apply who might complement each other and then I could hire you both! Or perhaps, I'll just continue to do the parts you're unable to do until I can hire someone else to help with that.
If interested in hearing me talk about this position in more detail you can watch this video: [login to view URL]
IF INTERESTED IN APPLYING
1. Let me know your hourly rate
2. Submit a video response (could be uploaded to YouTube or shared via Google Drive, etc.) letting me know which of the tasks you would be able to do that I listed above. And here's your chance to sell yourself so no need to hold back :) Meaning, feel free to talk as little or as long as you like. You can be creative here as well!
*Note* Don't worry about the quality of your video and/or audio for your video response. Meaning, if you have all the other qualifications then that is something that we can try and work out. Or if you'd rather just shoot something on your phone so you can get your application in sooner than later I totally understand that as well and that would be fine.
3. Let me know how many hours you're available
4. Include the word "Bonjour" when you reply so that I'll know you've read this :)
Otherwise, thanks so much for your interest in this position and for taking the time to apply!
I look forward to your application :D
-- Lance --