This a project to create an art animation for a website. This animation is aimed at being a full-screen and on loop. The project would be aimed at starting ASAP. This project will be low budget but there will hopefully be many more to come in the near future and am looking at forging a long term relationship with the person I hire. There may also be an opportunity for a full time job in London, England for the right candidate starting July 2013.
The animation should be on a black background starting on an almost all black page and would be of the e-coli bacteria as it replicates in 2D. The e-coli bacteria will be using certain fluorescent dyes, have a look at the images attached for ideas on colours. The animation will need to be as smooth as possible, as fluid as possible and as crisp as possible. As the bacterias grow, they replicate, and there may be certain mutations on the colour and hence starting an animation of ever evolving colour patterns. I would imagine that we could loop the animation after a greater than 1minute animation by going back to black - how is still an open ended question and I am open to suggestions.
To see how e-coli normally replicates, please have a look at:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
The animation is needed to be in VIDEO format [NO FLASH PLEASE] and would need to be of really high quality, scalable with as little pixelation as possible and yet compressed well enough to load very quickly on the web.
In order to be considered for the job - please give:
0. Your full name, location, timezone and education background (self taught people are considered equal based on portfolio)
1. Send a link to your portfolio (if no portfolio please do a 5+second animation based on the above criteria)
2. When you can start
3. How quickly you would be able to create this animation (hours or days)
4. Brief statement of how well you think you'd be able to compress and get the video ready for the web to start as soon as the page is loaded.
5. Brief statement of how you think little pixelation will be possible with screen sizes ranging from 27inch to 11inch - I am happy using different files for various different screen sizes, but it still needs to be relatively OK with general scaling.
Once you have done that if there are many candidates which meet my criteria, you may be required to send a small sample of the first 5 seconds of how you think the animation should appear. This will be the final decision criteria.
I would be looking at starting this tomorrow, Wednesday 19th December at the latest. So please let me know ASAP.
Best Wishes To All!
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £221 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, I have 3yrs experience and feel that i could meet your needs. I'll attach my demo reel in a private message. Let me know if i'm the direction you'd like to go in. Thanks for your consideration!