Task objectives and outline:
- To produce a 2D sketch animation video RSA Animate style. Video will be 90 seconds duration (in 2 parts). Storyboard detailed in attached document.
- The output is a video that can be easily edited using iMovie (e.g. to cut out parts, re-do voice and shorten-lengthen sequence)
- We’re aiming to produce something as close to the quality of work as the following example: [url removed, login to view]
- Note that not all RSA animate videos are created with same technique, we like this one best because the background is white and clean, pace is good and sketch is done digitally (as opposed to recorded live and fast forwarded).
We will provide freelancer with:
- Detailed script
- Detail storyboard with rough sketches and timing (i.e. detailed in attached document)
- Photos of artist’s hand in different positions to be included in the video as part of the animation (to simulate the hand drawing the animation)
- Photos of drawings to be used (freelancer is to vectorise these and use them for animation) - there are 9 drawings altogether
- Voice over (file recording will be sent separately and this is to be matched with video animation)
Freelancer scope of work
- Clean-up drawings (make background white and make lines clearer where necessary) - see example on last page
- Vectorise drawings supplied (9 drawings) - I think only a few of these drawings will need to be vectorised
- Use software of freelancer’s choice (after effects, final cut pro, flash, premiere etc) to create animation (based on these 9 drawings)
- Edit video
- Pair voice over with animation (voice recording will be supplied to freelancer)
- Time and sequence animation in accordance with storyboard
- Share preliminary output for feedback and iteration - do this as early as possible to minimise rework (for example do Scene 3 first)
- Share each scene as they are completed for feedback and iteration
- Freelancer’s quote to include 2 rounds of rework: 1 for each scene as they are produced, and one at the end. I am hoping that there will be minimal rework given how detailed the storyboard is, and the fact that we will collaborate along the way.
- Draft video to be completed by 5 April. Feedback and request for rework, if any, will be provided within 24 hours. Final video to be delivered by 8 April.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $662 for this job
I can take care of this whiteboard animation video: --> The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms and Conditions. <-- Check PMB for details.