I'm looking for an experience Corporate production management to oversee and deploy our web-based productions across the APAC region.
Your primary role would be work with our region partners to deploy webcasts, book crews, studios, locations, satellite trucks or fibre feeds and raise the paperwork against pre-agreed contracts.
Initially this would be for a few hours each week rising to a few days per week over time as material is handed over from our central production office in London.
Full training on our systems would be given.
* Strong administration skills
* Live webcasting and/or broadcast experience essential
* Technical understanding of broadcast and webcast technologies
* Minimum of 2 yrs experience of working with production crews and teams
* Broadband internet access to work within our online systems
* A flexible and can-do attitude
More information will be available on request.
Please send us your full CV, highlighting corporate webcasts and online video work.