See attachment which contains the script and sample clearances forms.
1. If you want to use any music in the video, use only music I composed and recorded
myself from [url removed, login to view]
(not dancing or chicken since they contain my sister singing, and not contemplation
because it doesn't permit commercial use)
2. The video needs a preview video maximum 30 seconds using video footage from the original
3. Also provide in mp3 format the audio track (without any music, e.g. actors talking)
and the audio track (music only) so I can remix with different music if I
choose in future. If music isn't used (you don't have to), then this isn't
required. Provide audio tracks for preview as well as main video.
4. Everything in the video needs to be cleared eg the actors, and the video producer,
documents are attached that may help with providing such clearances, but they
will probably have to be edited for the actual scenario (commercial & noncommercial
potential use) since I'm not submitting them to any particular festival, just
want to keep the options open to be able to if I decide. I'm also happy for you
to submit them for me if you like (let me know costs involved for that option).
We can make the clearances give you permission to submit to video festivals, as
well as myself.
5. It is intended to be a comedy, so any humour you can add into it (without changing the script) eg movements, gestures, feel free to do.