I have written an eBook over the last year, and would like to make a 'video trailer' (of less than 1 minute) along with a high-quality freelancer.
I have written an eBook that explains how to do business interviews. I now would like to make a video that animates (zoom in/out, etc) on certain pages of my eBook, or on specific webpages about the eBook. This should all happen in a cool way, but still professional (it's about interviews). KEEP in mind, if I was looking for some easy animation, and quick simple video.. then i would do it myself. I want a great sounding voice (I have no specific knowledge on voice talent & editing), that flows really professional. It will be used as an advertising video, and also show on my webpage.
- I provide the eBook I have written (and detail which pages should be used in the video)
- I will tell which website pages can be used in the video (meaning zooming on specific webpages to show it is on that page/or that that page talks about my book)
- Iteration/feedback on your work
- I provide the text that should be said in the video (as well as when it needs to be said)
- I want a very good & catchy video, that is modern, professional, cool voice, and something people want to finish when they start seeing it. It needs to make people want to read (and need) my book
- You will still need to add to my inputs with animation, and help in the storyline, propose ideas from other projects, etc
REQUIREMENTS TO BID:
- I need a MALE ENGLISH voice
- I need proofs of what voice(s) you would use/like to use for the video (for me the voice is most important, because I have decent knowledge on video making, but mot on overlapping voice on video, editing voice, having the voice I need, etc) - KEEP IN MIND: it is for a book on interviews and business!
- Skilled with Video software/editing (to make a good flowing video on my eBook) - including putting the voice at the right timing
- Proven record of projects in this domain (the more the better)
- AGAIN I need voice samples, otherwise I will not consider the bid
- SHOW me some portfolio (not 30 links!) If you have a lot of great stuff, I prefer you send me some links that you feel are close to my project
Budget is around 175 USD (can be stretched up to 225USD for exceptional freelancer - I have to put my bar there, for me to make economical sense)
Whatever the bid/freelancer, I will pay maximum 1/3 upfront, the rest goes in a milestone. I have a perfect track of paying, and a good reputation, so that should not be of your worries. If you bid, it means you know you will make a great work out of it, and then you will receive the amount (payment is freelancer escrow). Btw: If done great, I have paid 1/4 freelancers eventually more.
I prefer people to show me what you can do for 175USD, than tell me what would be possible for 400 USD. The project budget was originally 100USD, I had to make a stretch to make it already 175USD. In case you feel you can do extra great things for 20-40USD more, feel free to motivate of course. Bids over 250USD will not be opened.
When sending me portfolio links, definitely keep in mind to first provide links to movies/clips that are similar to my project, for me to have an idea what you can do in terms of animation related to 'business' 'interviews' 'professional'
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $156 untuk pekerjaan ini
Great description on this awesome project we'd love to do for you. Have the talent and skills you need. PMB will have URL's and also voice samples for consideration. Thanks for providing feedback. D&K Productions
Dear reader please see you PM, I have made severral (book)trailers, i do this for a living. I you pm i will explain more what you can expect! Kind regards, Anilio