Ditutup

Create a Video...Watch the video before you bid

I need these 2 videos remade. Approximately 80% of the video will remain the same. The other 20% of the content will need to be changed. If the videos, cannot be copied. I'll need them recreated.

How much will you charge to create these videos.

Please see the videos here- [url removed, login to view]

Kemahiran: Perkhidmatan Video

Lihat lebih lanjut: i need to create a video, create a video-2, elijahtkajar, video watch pro, create video content, watch video pornhub proxy server, watch video url embedded, create full charge battery led indicator pcb, video adult free website create money, video watch adult, video watch, bid oscommerce flash video product page

Tentang Majikan:
( 23 ulasan ) stockton, United States

ID Projek: #6346963

9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $302 untuk pekerjaan ini

webville

Hi, Thanks for your post, we are one of the top rated Freelancer team of professionals animators and are ready to begin on your project. Please see our portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Lagi

$412 USD dalam 15 hari
(87 Ulasan)
7.1
animotricks

Hello, Greetings!! We would like to introduce ourselves as a team of 15 animators working in the field for the last 3 years. Our aim is to make you comfortable for hiring us and developing a never ending, tru Lagi

$500 USD dalam 12 hari
(58 Ulasan)
6.5
narinderbti

200 + animation projects 99% positive reviews including freelancer, Elance and Odesk Experience in working with top business owners I have worked with clients like [url removed, login to view], Jumpcourse, Bank Of America Lagi

$526 USD dalam 14 hari
(28 Ulasan)
6.1
loveamlan

HELLO !!! I'm delighted to work on your project. I'm ready to start right now. Plz Check our YOUTUBE channel - [url removed, login to view] Promotional/Explainer/Presentation Works - [url removed, login to view] Lagi

$189 USD dalam 2 hari
(61 Ulasan)
5.9
saianimations

Hey We are experienced animators and after effect artists. We can do this task for you. if you like we can deal and start working.

$444 USD dalam 6 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
anilmydev30

Sir IN THIS BID I GIVE YOU VIDEO PROJECT IDEA" as it is (Suggestion: Cheaper after Breaking Down the Project in 2 Parts) Your Quest Ends here! See PORTFOLIO and also Low Res. [url removed, login to view] Lagi

$50 USD dalam 2 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
ONEINWORLD

Hello, I am a professional whiteboard animation, explainer video maker producer and also a video editor. I have great experience in company introduction and service explaining animation video. Here are some of my pr Lagi

$200 USD dalam 5 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
maisounis

Hello My name is Maisoun Asaad and I am a professional film editor [url removed, login to view] I have a long experience in the movie business and recently I hav Lagi

$250 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0
modeomedia

Hi, We are very INTERESTED and very EXCITED to work on this project! Here are our PORTFOLIOS: ANIMATIONS:[url removed, login to view] DESIGNS: [url removed, login to view] Kindly fill u Lagi

$144 USD dalam 3 hari
(0 Ulasan)
0.0