The videos captured need to meet the below requirements:
1. 360 degree walk around videos of cars at a normal and steady pace.
2. The top and bottom of the car needs to be visible at all time.
3. At least 50% of the dataset should contain surface level damage can cars bigger than 4 cm in size.
- Damage = a scratch, dent, ding or crack that is larger than a golf ball in length.
- The damage must be on the outer panels of the car.
- This includes: bumpers, fenders, quarter panels, doors, hoods and trunks.
4. No Commercial vehicles should be part of the dataset.
5. The min and max duration for the videos is 40 sec and 2 min respectively.
6. The minimum resolution for width/height should be 300 pixels - not including added borders.
7. In case the width (smallest dimension) resolution is is less than 450 pixels, the video should be taken in portrait mode.
8. The video must be recorded in such a way that there is no obstruction of the frame with the users hands or arms.
9. Videos must be taken,
- In broad daylight
- or in well lit indoor environment that does not require extra lighting from the phone.
10. If the number plate needs to be anonymized, it should be done manually by covering the number plate.
11. Videos with vehicles with every panel is damaged should be strictly avoided.
12. Contract will be for 10 moth.
13. Every month you need to submit 1000 videos.
14. Payout will be made on monthly basis for next 10 month.
Reference video file attached.