We are a self-funded social media project, called Meet Swedish Startups. This project is aimed to facilitate knowledge sharing and learning among the startups. We interview interesting and purposeful startups and share those interviews on our website and social media channels.
I, together with a friend do the filming here locally using two Canon cameras, one lapel microphone and one microphone plugged in the camera.
I am looking for someone who could take all the raw material and create the videos according to my instructions.
- It will be roughly one video per week to edit, sometimes two-three, sometimes none.
- The raw filming is between 30-50 minutes, the final interviews should be roughly 30 minutes long.
- I will write clear instructions on how the videos should be edited
- It is preferred that the person uses Adobe Premiere Pro for video editing.
- It is an ongoing long-term part-time project
- We will have a cloud storage solution that will be our file sharing interface (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- The interviews are clear and straightforward, there’s not so much cutting and editing needed, so it shouldn’t take too much time.
Looking forward to receive an offer for you. I suggest that I will pay per month (considering that 4 videos will be edited each month). And if the current month there were less videos or more, it will reflect on the payment for the following month.
Please tell me about your experience, show me examples of your work and let me know what is your proposal.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
42 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $172 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Cristina, I have gone through your job and understood your requirements. Portfolio: [login to view URL] Let's discuss your project in details.
Hi, I can work on this project in premiere pro. Looking forward to your message. Thank you. If possible, we can discuss the pay as per your budget. Kindly let me know.