Pekerjaan Tidak Dijumpai
Maaf kami tidak dapat mencari pekerjaan yang anda cari.
Cari pekerjaan paling terkini di sini:
I need a developer to do the following for my company. We sell through a marketplace type website and need the sales to connect to Trade Gecko (our inventory management system. We need the API to get the inventory management system to record the sale. Please see the capabilities of the API from the marketplace: The Seller API can currently be used to: Retrieve Seller current Product Offer info...
I have made a report on a machine learning topic with the wrong style of literature review. I need a proper literature review for my report and make necessary changes to my report. Knowledge on Machine Learning and previous experience in writing a scientific report would be ideal candidates. Further discussions can be done via chat.
I recently registered my business by the name of reSOLVE Technologies and I would like to get a logo created. I'm a simple individual, don't like anything too flashy but at the same time, I would like the logo to stand out from the crowd and catch someone's attention. The business would be offering computer/IT services but I aim to venture into other areas such as web technologies.
I need an Android app that will take a media file and convert it into a video file. The app spec is bigger but I need proof you can do the job. Do not waste my time. If you cannot prove you can do the job with examples then do not apply
I'm looking for someone to help with a site plan of my property. It needs to show all the existing structures and where the buildable area is for new structures. Based in Venice Beach. As soon as possible.
You need to remove Chinese letters on images and waderm-arkz. I have attached the file containing all images so you can give an exact pricing. I need it to be done fast.
Need a WordPress custom theme and website
Looking for someone to list my eBay products and find treading products to drop-ship on eBay from amazon and Walmart websites as well as list them and fulfill the orders.
hi i am looking to implementation fro Shinobi cctv on ubuntu server this is straight forward installation will be considered 40% mile stone (200$) and i need to customize the web interface to any template (web admin template) i will buy it for you and this will be the remaining 60% of the project (300$) budget is will be 500$ (do not bid other than this budget)
Web development - Need to develop modular single page web app for my mobile application with multiple sections developer has to be creative and should have completed similar projects in the past. Should be able to create some graphics content for the site as well, like image editing and or animation GIF creation as need.