It's very simple....
1. Visit your favorite and local STREET FOOD vendors
2. Place an order for one of their speciality dishes, desserts or snacks
3. With your video camera or cell phone, video as much detail as possible in the process of preparing the dish or snack
4. The footage needs to be stable. A handheld cell phone stabilizer can achieve this and is recommended
5. The footage needs to be clear and as close as possible to the food preparation with additional close-ups of the finished dish. Please avoid repetitive footage. One or two preparations of each dish is sufficient
6. Please try NOT to film anyone's face and please try to produce a video that's, at least, 8 minutes long and not more than 30 minutes long of usable footage. Street food complication videos are encouraged and can help you achieve longer video lengths.
7. When you've finished the video, please submit it to us with the location, name and description of the food
8. If it meets the guidelines and we love your video, we'll pay you $3 per minute of footage. We can also collaborate beforehand to determine if a specific dish fits our criteria to ensure video acceptance.
9. After payment, we will reserve all rights to the footage (Service Contract Terms Section 6.4)
10. We love videos of dishes that are Extraordinary, Outrageous, Interesting, Exotic, Rare, Fun and Completely Unique
11. We love videos of dishes from all over the World....Japan, Korea, China, Thailand, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Middle East, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, Lebanon, Iran, India, Tibet, Mexico, Jamaica, South America, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Italy, Sicily, Africa, Morocco, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Namibia, The Balkans, Hungary, London, New York, Los Angeles and more....
Looking forward to working with you as soon as possible!
*Please visit Youtube and watch a variety of "Street Food" videos. The footage in these videos emulates the quality and style we're looking for.
*We will only accept original content and determine this through YouTube's verification process. It will take up to 14 days for YouTube to verify the originality of your video. Your payment will automatically be released after 14 days, along with any additional bonus payments. This waiting period can be eliminated if you write "Yvonne Kouza own's the exclusive rights to this footage" on a piece of paper and film it at the beginning and end of one continuous video. In order to maintain this exclusivity, please avoid any cuts or edits within the footage when choosing this option. Compilation videos will require YouTube verification but will give you the opportunity to produced longer videos.
*Service Contract Terms Section 6.4: "Upon Freelancer’s receipt of full payment from Client, the Work Product (except for any Background Technology), including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights in the Work Product (except for any Background Technology), will be the sole and exclusive property of Client, and Client will be deemed to be the author thereof." In other words, upon full payment, we will have Full Ownership of the Footage within the Video. Any type of reselling or uploading of the video, on any platform, will be reported and payment will be contested through mediation.
*We will begin with a fixed-price contract and an escrow of $24 for an 8 minute video. If you should submit anything longer than 8 minutes, we will pay you $3 for each additional minute through a bonus payment. If you submit a video shorter than 8 minutes, we will ask for you to release the return of any excess funds. If you would like to produce multiple videos, we can set up a continuous contract with milestone escrow payments.
37 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $22/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Native Hungarian and good at English. I can Cook many traditidional Hungarian food and i know how its made. I can record it at home. I can do video editing too. Please give me a chance.