Experienced Virtual Assistant - Australian business hours
$8-15 AUD / jam
Executive Assistant and Administration, 4 years experience required.
I need an Executive and administration assistant who is organised, can listen carefully to instructions and work independently. You must be able to work 9am to 1pm SYDNEY time, Australia.
Your duties will be:
1. Executive Assistant to the CEO - managing my diary and meetings.
2. You will be responsible for booking meetings with leads generated from our website, following up inquiries, entering Data into a shared spreadsheet, tracking tasks and the to-do list, chasing clients for documentation, and setting tasks and reminders to follow up with clients and leads.
3. Answering phone calls via our Microsoft Teams account (we will set you up an account and access. The office phone line is connected to Microsoft Teams).
4. Light social media management duties.
5. Template editing in Word : We also have generic templates for each client that you will have to personalize for each client, changing logos, company registration number, policy name, editing header and footer details, and charity name.
MUST have at least 4 years PA and Administration experience.
You MUST have experience with Office 365 ( word, excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Docusign, data entry, document editing, and confidence in answering phone calls and booking appointments.
This role will become permanent full-time in the next few months. We are a specialist firm in Australia, in the Non-Profit Sector, helping people register charities.
ID Projek: #36655223