My know-how and customer base enables out of the box jobs for 95% Diablo 3 + 5% WoW but I'm always looking for suppliers for other games. The more games you learn, the more jobs you will be eligible to get so I suggest learning minimum these two. I will explain and provide everything you need to get started (I just need your time) but it is up to you to learn basics (game mechanics). I can borrow account(s) but eventually you should buy your own (you need to improve your skills and knowledge in your free time anyway). If you prove to be efficient and reliable, it will become your full time job.
- Long term (this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!)
- Responsible & Reliable
- Ability to read (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date)
- STABLE Internet + PC able to handle the newest MMO games
Always looking for:
1) TEAM (1-1.5$ / hour, sometimes 2-3 times more) for menial jobs like leveling or grinding, who can provide many players and/or 24/7 leveling on the same PC. You can outsource this job to non-English speaking friends and earn on being the middle man (you still need a manager who will train them and coordinate jobs with me)
2) INDIVIDUAL (1.5-3$ / hour, sometimes 2-3 times more) who can stream for short and skilled power leveling (typically x hours). You need above average skills/knowledge and should be online every day.
3) BOOSTER (3-8$ / hour) for D3 boosting or WoW multiboxing, who are online a lot (minimum 8h+ every day) to use 3rd party programs like Multiboxer, you should be tech savy (good at troubleshooting software etc.)
You will be doing on demand live boosting (when customer is playing himself) or multibox WoW. You should have above average skills, good enough game knowledge and at least communicative English
4) EXPERT (3-10$ / hour) with very good English and in-depth game knowledge (also impressive accomplishments to back it up) to do things like:
- complex, multilayered jobs like trading or researching and testing new services
- administrating products in online shop
- writing articles/walkthroughs/video guides
Regarding positions 1 and 2:
Only minimal game mechanics knowledge is required to start receiving jobs (100-200h /played). All jobs require you to be online but amount of attention needed varies from job to job, some only require you to play 10% of the time (leecher), others 100% (grind). Rate is calculated for average skill level (not a clicker or a keyboard turner). If you are very efficient and creative, you can complete some (but not all) of the jobs a few times faster or do 2-3 jobs at the same time. This means double or even triple hourly rate but it is very random so you need to be ok with the basic rate, even during jobs that take weeks to complete.
You are expected to play 8h a day, almost every day after you take the job (until you complete it). You will be paid fixed price for average delivery time, whenever you complete it in 50% or 150% of the time, you will still be paid the same amount (this way efficiency is encouraged).
Please provide following information in your offer:
1. Which position are you applying for and what kind of tasks do want to do?
2. Daily/Weekly availability
3. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes)
4. Preferred hourly price
5. PC/Internet specifications (can you stream?)
6. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours)
7. Experience in online gaming services industry
8. English level
9. Cover letter (sell yourself!)