Offer is only for MMORPG players.
ItemForge is a micro company from Poland, which sells virtual goods and services for online games since 2012. Our mission is become the beacon of trust in the industry filled with shady deals. This will be achieved by not only providing the biggest variety of items and services but also by making professional product descriptions that will educate customers and regular players alike.
- Minimum 20-40h a week, flexible hours should be possible if you need it
- Long term (this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!)
- Responsible & Reliable
- Ability to read, adapt and learn fast (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date)
- Multitasking and focus
- Thick skin
Following positions are available:
1) NOOB (2-4$ / hour)
Tasks will involve mainly D2 + D3 (and soon WoW). You need to learn basics about every game in the offer and choose at least 1 game that you will learn well. This job will involve:
- Taking + cropping screenshots and simple ctrl+v edits of product descriptions
- Delivery + trading
- Services like power leveling or boosting + researching and testing new ones
- (optional) Making gameplay videos (dubbing is not required)
This position will require good enough PC to handle the newest games (sometimes multiple clients opened at the same time) and patience for menial tasks.
2) RANDOM (3-5$ / hour) with 99% correct English and attention to detail to do all of the above and additionally copy tasks like:
- Adding statistical data to descriptions
- Replicating offer in different marketplaces (auctions)
- Summarizing guides (excerpt)
- Customer service (written)
Nobody with a few years of computer/internet experience (few hours of daily usage) should have any problems with using different API(s) to do mostly ctrl+v (you will not be asked to create anything but to fit existing text into different layout).
3) PRO (% of the profit made by your work and know-how and/or a fixed salary) with 99% correct English and in-depth game knowledge (also impressive accomplishments to back it up) to be responsible for adding and maintaining offer for at least 1 popular MMO (preferably a game that is not in ItemForge's offer already).
It is creative work that involves writing descriptions, guides, inventing products to sell and setting up supply-delivery chain with the help of ItemForge's resources. You need to be independent, self-motivatied and be able to figure out things by yourself. I can show you suggested way of doing things to meet quality standards but if you need hand-holding with every little thing or pat on the back, this position is not for you. This opportunity is for exceptional players ONLY and will require a serious commitment from you.
4) TRANSLATOR (% of the profit made by your work and/or a fixed salary) for providing customer support and translating everything to any non-English language (there must be a market for it). Your English must be good enough to understand all of the content and to communicate with your supervisor, your other language should be 99% correct. English descriptions will be constantly updated and improved, you will need to keep up or work around it.
Need all of the following information in your offer (failing to provide a clear answer to any of them will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined):
1. Which position are you applying for, why that one and what kind of tasks do want to do?
2. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers)
3. Experience in online gaming industry
4. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours)
5. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work)
6. Preferred trial and long-term hourly price
7. Cover letter (sell yourself!)
8. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try D3 trial and make some levels on BOTH game modes)