I have been making SEO optimizations to a number of websites for the last year, but need help to start delegating these tasks to a competent individual. (No prior SEO experience needed)
This job will be ongoing, starting with part-time, and adding more hours per week as the work we need done increases. Looking for freelancers that are able and willing to become full-time eventually.
MAKE YOUR OWN HOURS. — Just make sure to hit deadlines and/or date-ranges.
——This job involves:——
- Making changes to website pages, posts, and products to help them rank on Google.
- Implementing on-page SEO best-practices (Training and help available)
- Attention to detail (spotting mistakes, fixing spelling and grammar, etc.)
- Following instructions well (SOP + Video provided)
- Great logical & Critical thinking skills — Able to see the big picture for website content, and structure.
- Ability to see things through the eyes of a Google user/searcher.
- Having a good sense of user-experience.
——Things this job DOES NOT involve:——
- Using spammy SEO practices (I'm looking for NATURAL, and MODERN on-page improvements)
- Over-optimizing for a single keyword
- Overlooking mistakes, with no attention to detail.
- Mindlessly making changes, without using common sense, and logic.
- Perfect English (If you don't speak Native-level English, please don't apply)
- Self-Motivated — Not a lazy individual! (Our team members should have an ambition and drive to keep improving!)
- Ability to adapt & learn
In your proposal please start it with the answer to [ 36 - 2 x 4 = ? ]
If you think you can be a consistent individual and great team member then you should apply!