We’re looking for a virtual assistant who can come in and be a long-term member of our link-building team.
This is an opportunity for a lot of growth where we're planning on training you from the ground up in everything you need to know about link building & SEO!
To start, we're looking to hire you for 20-30 hours per week, with the goal to increase you up to 30-40 hours per week within a few weeks or months.
For your first few weeks, you’ll take part in our paid training program where all of your time will be spent on learning the basics. The main goal is to try and get you up to speed as quickly as possible with our processes and approaches.
Once you finish your training, you’ll be assigned to a Client Manager, and you will be their “assistant” and help them out with specific tasks. The primary task you’ll start with in helping out with our outreach efforts is by finding relevant contact information for different websites.
No experience is needed, but I am looking for the BEST. For someone who holds themselves to a very high standard and doesn't tolerate mistakes.
Ideally, you would have a keen eye for detail, and you would be the type of person who would catch and correct me with my mistakes :)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Fast learner who is able to change their approach quickly based on feedback
- Availability of at least 20-30 hours per week (overlap with US working day)
- High standard of quality
- Tech-savvy, or quickly able to learn how to use online tools
We are a small team that cares deeply about the quality of our work. We want to add dedicated people to our team who are not afraid of asking questions, who have the desire to learn and grow with our company, who do not accept anything but the best, who have a strong thirst for knowledge, and who are not scared of working hard to get results.
In our team, we value communication and collaboration. If you don’t agree with something or think a process can be improved, your ideas are welcome and encouraged.
To apply and get the chance to be part of our team, please provide an answer to the following questions in your cover letter:
1) What's your typing speed? Please take a 60-second test at (typingtest dot com) and send me a screenshot of your results
2) What interests and excites you about this job?
3) What relevant experience do you have, if any, in SEO/link building? - Experience is NOT required, so don't stress out if you don't have any
4) What skills/abilities do you have that you think are your best attributes?