I need a research report on the following and the project should be completed on 15 th Nov 2008 .If you are success in this more will follows...
Research Guidelines for Green Consumerism
We are putting together a business plan to set up a ‘Green Warehouse’ operation (yet to be given a proper name…) In essence, the Green Warehouse will be a small to mid size discount store that offers a wide range of green consumer products such as, home appliances, electric bikes, furniture, gifts, office, lighbulbs, plumbing, composting, solar products, environmental products, recycled paper products…. Basically a home hardware store that provides an extensive range of everyday green/eco friendly products for use at home and work.
Such stores exist online but not so in hard brick and mortar.
It is the sort of store that you might drop into once every couple of weeks to top up your ‘green products’ at home. We will be steering away from food products but cater for just about everything else (what we can fit into the store)
In putting together a business plan we need to provide extensive research to justify the considerable expenditure required to set this up properly. However, the purpose of the research is not to prove this concept is viable – more importantly, we need to have an objective overview of the broad green/eco friendly consumer market so that we can make informed decisions, eg whether we go ahead in the first place….
So in conducting your research you need to have an understanding of the concept and what we are trying to do, but remain objective in your research so that your presentation provides an honest appraisal of the market.
1. Green/Eco friendly discount stores: list any/all such stores that may be operating around the globe. This is not to include online stores or stores that deal in a specific product or segment of green consumerism, eg building materials, clothing, food etc. The intent is to identify only bulk discount stores that offer a wide range of green consumer products (other than food).
2. General reference material on global green consumerism: There is a surfeit of information on this subject but we are looking for articles/information specifically related to our concept of having a generalized discount green warehouse where shoppers can go and purchase a wide range of everyday usage items.
As an example, there may be an Eco friendly wholesaler who is about to launch (or already has) a similar concept. There might be a consumer report dealing with this subject or research previously conducted…. We need copies of any/all relevant material published in this topic (electronic online)
3. Current and future trends of global green consumerism. What is the expected trends of green consumerism from a commercial perspective..? Where do all the futurists and business gurus see global green consumerism heading over the next decade? What signs are we seeing of such trends
1. Is there some sort of valuation for green consumerism in Australia. If so, can this be broken up to its various segments, eg homebuilding supplies, food, chemicals etc
2. Australian reference material – as with points #3 & #4 in Global Research
The research may include copies of various reports and reference material but should not exceed 15,000 words in total – in other words, we are looking for relevant information specifically aligned with our project focus of establishing a Green Warehouse discount store (in Australia)
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $204 untuk pekerjaan ini
Sir, Its a great task to start with, i would like to appreciate your efforts in helping the world to save it, i would like to part of your project at whatever cost you say. Regards, makeitpossible-team
Hi I am Market Research Analyst by profession having 3-4 years experience of marketing after doing masters in business management in marketing specialization.