We need a Windows software application similar to CP Site Saver.
[url removed, login to view]
Please download the 10-day trial to review the requirements.
We need full exclusive rights to the application. We need full source code prior to payment.
The software needs to do the following:
* handle unlimited cpanel accounts. the user should only need to input their domainname or ip, their cpanel username and their cpanel password. information should be saved in an encrypted xml.
* a config screen for the following information:
- maintain backups (user configurable - i.e. keep the last 7 backups or keep the last 3 backups, etc...)
- local path to save the files
* proxy information should be picked up from Internet Explorer - no need for the user to input it.
* make a cPanel home directory backup with all web files and email accounts
* backup the account databases. the customer should not need to enter the database names - the program should be able to retrieve them from the cpanel backup screen.
* there should be a restore option feature
- 1. home restore
- 2. database restore
- 3. full restore (this does home & database)
the user will select one of the 3 above, then pick the file they want to restore. the system will ask them for the domainname or ip to restore to, their cpanel username and their cpanel password. the system should be smart enough to put in the default information for the selected backup from the xml file.
* the application needs to be written in VB.net.
* the application needs an installation exe.
* let me know before hand if there are any 3rd party components to be used.
The timeline is now - do not bid if you are not planning on working on this for a few days or a week.
If you need more information, please pmb me.
Note: This project must be fully completed and delivered before payment is made. We have had too many problems with programmers recently with incomplete work or just leaving us high and dry. We will need to have this working on our servers before releasing payment. You will be paid once the work is done, but please take note of this before bidding as it is a requirement. We are a 19 year old company and we always pay.
If you fail to meet your deadlines, we will post a 1 rating and we reserve the right to cancel the project. Please set realistic deadlines as you are expected to stick to them.
If you have questions, please ask them before the project is awarded. Be aware that we are in the Eastern Time Zone (same as New York) and will expect correspondence to occur between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST - 6 or 7 days a week.