Production Access Database
I would like to see work on your part to ensure that you are the person to take this project to a close.
this project is important that the person who starts finishes the job. So this programmer must have excellent knowldege of not only access but vb as well. I want a nice interface and an easy one to work with. Also what is important is that this programmer must have excellent knowledge of production phases. just understanding programing is great but the understanding of production phases and how they relate to each other is even more important for the success of this project. So you will be asked questions concerning production phases and you will be allowed a certain time frame to finish the project which you will be the one to give me this date. So in your bid please place how long you think you need to finish. Be realistic as i am as well. i have uploaded some files for your perusal which can help you make a decision about this project. Now you will certainly need help in understanding this project so do ask questions. thanks again for bidding
This is about building an access data base for tracking materials , customers orders from inception stage to the final shipping stage, creation of purchase orders to all suppliers in the chain from material all the way to factories who make the final product to finally shipping the customer in an international arena. Ending with the final invoice to customer. You must create many reports as well.
• Material Report for every single item on a purchase order
• Material Report on when materials will come in for every purchase order
• CMT Report this is “cut make and trim “
• Trim report = this is all the small items on a purchase order
• Purchase order report= this will show all the items purchased in a detail format with additional queries.
• Shipment date report = showing when all items will be ready to be shipped
• Payment report on purchase orders= this will show what is due on all purchase orders in reference to materials and trims
• Proto sample report: this means the first sample being made is a proto sample.
• PP sample report: this is before production showing us every single sample that must be made correctly before production starts.
• Factory report = this shows what is issued to a factory in both the design stage and then production stage
You must allow for sizes to be installed. We are mainly a garment company so many different sizes. Sizes are always across and not down.
Item # Size 10 Size 12 Size 14 Size 16 total
1234 10 pcs 20 pcs 20 pcs 10 pcs 60 pcs
Tables you will have are many with a one to one / one to many / many to many relationships
Some of your tables:
1. Customer table
2. Factory table
3. Fabric table : you may have a woven table, knit table, Leather table…..etc.
4. Trim Table
5. Zipper Table
6. Button Table
7. Sizes table = since we have many different sizes to choose from this means we need tables for selection.
Example is S/M/L/XL AND THEN WE HAVE 2XL/3XL/4XL AND THEN WE HAVE 10/12/14/16/18/20 OR 80 84 88 92 96 100 ETC
PRODUCTION PLANING DATABASE IMPORTANT POINTS
INVOICE & PACKING LIST
FACTORY INFORMATION and FACTORY PRICING
LABELS & TAGS & HANGERS
CONVERSION RATES & MARKUPS
DUTY , CLEARANCE , VAT
QUALITY CONTROL INFORMATION
CRITICAL PATH - TIME FRAME FOR EACH PHASE
I WANT AN EASY INTERFACE
I WANT IT TO GO ON THE NET AND BE ABLE TO WORK WITH SUPPLIERS, CUSTOMERS AND MY OWN STAFF
UP LOAD PHOTOS DURING DESIGN PHASE THRU FINAL SHIPPING PHASE
LOTS AND LOTS OF REPORTS