Need someone to develop a php or executable that:
1) merges content from two downloadable tab-delimited text files
a) one file is a large set of all product details
b) second file is a set of price points and stock data for a allowable set of items
c) items in (b) but not found in (a) should not be in the combined file
2) reduces the combined file based on a set of rules that can be customizable (filter for a set of categories and subcategory values in two of the columns)
3) transforms the combined file into a format that can be uploaded by magento's csv-based dataflow system
a) schema will involve remapping columns from the combined file from (2) for magento's format
4) one field in the csv will require mapping category values to numeric ID values in a third file (defines the numeric ID value of the category name)
a) I am flexible in how this can be delivered. My thought was a csv/txt/xls file with three columns (cat, subcat, ID). Maybe this can be merged with requirement 2
- Experience with Magento is a plus but not a requirement.
- Project should be flexible to acomodate constant changes to category/subcategories mix.
- PHP or executable is required since this will need to run as a cron several times a day.
- Extra budget if you can code to directly upload to the mysql database on my server. The magento schema for products is dispersed across multiple tables. Magento database-experience will be required.