FINANCIAL GRID: TRUE GRID VER 7.0 – GRID BEHAVIOUR AND NAVIGATION CONTROL
We are using the above grid (bound) in our acconting application (vb6 NOT .net) and
wish to control the User’s behaviour in the Grid in numerous respects so as to make the application more reliable and less likely to crash due to poor input by the User. So we want to control many of the available events in the Grid.
Hence, we need a Provider WHO KNOWS FROM DAILY EXPERIENCE IN USING THIS GRID, how to control events such as:
1. User is forced to complete cell entries and lines in the Grid;
2. User can’t leave a line that is incomplete
3. User can clear the entire line if he wants to, using ESC
4. User is forced to complete mandatory fields
5. User is prompted by way of tool tips on how to complete the cells in the grid
Hence your knowledge of events such as TDBGrid1_BeforeUpdate and TDBGrid1_BeforeColUpdate and all similar or related events must be VERY sound.
So the Provider must be able to easily and quickly write the code to control the above examples of User behaviours and / or navigation based on practical knowledge of and experience with the grid. There will be other requirements forthcoming from us which will be discussed with the appointed Provider.
Naturally, if you have progessed to True Grid V 8.0, you should still be able to attend to our requirements.
Project Urgency: HIGH
Other Requirements: MUST be Contactable on Skype for talking and chat purposes.