In One Excel workbook I have
- 1 x Table with 138 Fixed Rows
- 1 x Table with 123 Fixed Rows
- 1 x Table with 149 Fixed Rows
- 1 x Table with 114 Fixed Rows
- 1 x Table with 32 Fixed Rows
- 1 x Table with 81 Fixed Rows
(1) Each table gets data from an external source - The row labels don't change
(2) Each table has a variable number of items selected by a customer
(3) Those items that are selected by the customer need to be extracted and placed into another sheet & table
(4) The extracted items will form an individual report
(5) I do not want to use a pivot table
Notes: The data in the above 6 tables is imported from an external survey with a multiple selection where a customer has selected specific items if true for them. For example, the table with 138 rows asks 138 questions on a topic where the customer may only need to select 5 items that are true for them. The external survey exports the entire 138 rows and an individual score (1,2,3,4,5 or 6) for only those items selected. Also note that each customer completing the survey will select different items, different number of items and a different score ... the 138 questions are always the same. Each customer's completed online survey needs to have a standard report based on their data only.
Notes: I need to extract from the tables, only those items that have a score. This has to be done automatically as the ongoing reporting will be handed over to a person with no skills. As well I am creating a standard looking report that will be used with each client. the extracted data will form a part of a report.
Notes: I dont want to use a pivot table as i don't want to refresh the data every time the customer changes ...
#1 Review Rows 274 - 551 [SortedData] tab under the attached file [url removed, login to view], and
#2 [url removed, login to view] this is where the data comes from once exported from the online survey
Please note re file #2 ... currently it only has the response from 1 customer ... normally there could be 500 responses as time goes on - the individual customer's details are extracted using their email address (see file #1 [setupItems] tab)