My client has an Access application for controling his Service in Laptops and Hard disks.
[url removed, login to view]
There are two seperate files. A Forms file and a data file of MS Access.
The application is used by 5 users at the same time to add calls, service information and change status of things for service.
I have developed this interface and i need help doing more advanced things.
The main things i need to do now are the following :
1. Provide a search client form (that can use wildcards) so the staff can easily track the clients active Cases and can easily click on a case to be transfered in the appropriate Case Details Form.
2. Provide some kind of security so that the access data is protected from all or specific employees.
3. Advise on how to make this application work better.
4. I need someone to undertake this project and have a long term relationship to provide me with low charge rates for doing specific things i ask to evolve this application.
5. Through the project i might be asking about details because i need to know everything that is beeing done in this database in detail, as i am supervising it. I have a technical background myself so i will be able to undertand most of your programming terms. My job will be the analyst of this project from now on.
Sample Information that may help you understand some things about the database file
Relationship Diagram 1 : [url removed, login to view]
Relationship Diagram 2 : [url removed, login to view]
Tables : [url removed, login to view]
Forms : [url removed, login to view]