1. Design a form with Listview, ComboBox, TextBox, Preview Button, Print Button, Email Button, Fax Button
- ListView will contain a list of any items (i.e, order items) [ i.e, Item Name, Item Number, Quantity ]
- ComboBox, will display all printers installed, to select a printer for the Print Button
- Preview: will display a preview of all listview items in a report format (MS RDLC report preferred)
- Print Button: Will print a report of all items in listview to the selected printer
- Email Button: will email the report (listview items) to an email address in both CSV and PDF format
- Fax Button: Will fax the listview items report to a selected fax number.
- Progress/update indicator [ I.e., to update user on what happening in the process, ex: dialing, connecting, sending, .. etc ] [ connecting to server, logging in.. sending, uploading .. kb.. and so on ]
* Our modems are USB/Win7 or Windows 8
2. Email and Fax functions will try up to 3 times (within a minute interval) then display (Failed/Succeeded) notification.
3. Source code to write in .NET Visual basic 2005. Faxing, emailing functions must be built in the software, not using external programs
4. If you have to use DLLs, It must be absolutely license FREE! for commercial use.