Need a small executable windows application written in vb.net.
1) User points the program at a certain txt file (base words) similar to the one attached using a browse button. this txt file will always have the same format as the file attached but may be upto 6000 lines long
2) On the screen is an input box where the user can enter in another word
3) a radio button is present with a choice for either "beginning" or "end" or "do both"
4) the user specifies a file name for the output txt file - which will output to the folder c:/lists/
5) the program then concatenates the the user entered word with each word in the file and the program will generate a new file with one combined word per line
6) if the user selected "beginning" the user submitted word will be added to the begining of each base word. If the user selected "end" then the user word is added to the end of the base word and if "both" was slected the user word is added first ot the beginning of the word and also to the end of the base word as SEPARATE output lines.
Making it "pretty" is not needed...just need the functionality.
Please do not bid on this if you can not finsh and supply the final source code and executable file within 12hours of bidding.