We need a basic Windows journal application developed in [url removed, login to view] and compatible with Windows (98/2000/XP/Vista) platforms. It should include the following features:
- support login of multiple users
- data stored in an encrypted database
- allow users to create, modify, or delete entries
- basic word processor features similar to WordPad
- journal to have three basic templates – 3 to 4 table fields in each
- allow users to browse entries by using clickable monthly Calendar
- allow users to search for entries by keyword
- display index of current entries
- allow users to print entries
- support backup/restore of database
- includes installation program
- trial version support with registration/activation code
Although a simple application, it needs to have an attractive GUI
We will need full ownership of the final product with all source code delivered upon completion
This project is for the Windows desktop application only. Design features should allow easy adaptation to a future web-based application to be posted in separate project.
We would like to have this program delivered complete, functional, and error-free within 3-4 weeks. Timing is critical on this project. Weekly updates/progress reports are required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program
2) Installation program
3) Documented source code
Awarded bidder will be sent a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to sign. Further details and a requirements document for the project will be provided.
We are interested in working with experienced programmers and looking to develop a relationship with a developer for several future projects. Please provide samples of similar work.