The task is to create a Microsoft Project Macro that will automatically create separate summary schedule from details contained within the base schedule. A numbers column is used in the base schedule to indicate the tasks and summary tasks that need to appear in the summary schedule. A text column is used in the base schedule to indicate the predecessor and successor linking that needs to appear in the base schedule.
Creating the Summary Schedule
• The summary schedule shall be created in a separate instance of Microsoft Project (i.e. not within the same project).
• The project standard calendar for the summary schedule shall be the same as the base schedule
• The summary schedule calendar options for Hours per day, Hours per week and Days per month calculations shall be the same as the base schedule
• All tasks in the summary schedule shall be auto scheduled.
• Column Number1 in the base schedule contains either a 0,1 or 2 against each task. 0 represents that the tasks is not to be included in the summary schedule. 1 represents that it is a summary task (or level 1) in the summary schedule. 2 represents that it is a normal task (level 2) in the summary schedule.
• Summary schedule level 1 task names shall be a dynamic link to the corresponding task name in the base schedule.
• Summary schedule level 2 task names, start dates, finish dates and % complete shall be a dynamic link to that of the corresponding task in the base schedule.
• The summary schedule predecessor links for each task shall be captured in the Text26 column of the base schedule.
• The predecessor text in the base schedule will indicated the base schedule task ID.
• A comma will separate multiple predecessors
• The gantt chart bar for each group of level 2 tasks in the summary schedule shall be coloured a different colour.
• The order of colouring for each group shall be:
• If there are more than 10 groups of tasks in the summary schedule the colouring shall start again from the top.
• Once created the summary schedule shall be saved.
• The summary schedule file path shall be the same as the base schedule.
• The summary schedule file name shall be the same as the base schedule with the addition of the word “Summary” and the date. The format shall be: base schedule file name & “- Summary – yyyymmdd”
• I shall be able to view, update and change the macro once it has be submitted
• All rights to the code shall belong to me
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $260 untuk pekerjaan ini
As per your requirement...we are very much interested for your project. We can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.