This program must be written in C#. A Visual Studio 2010 project is required.
The objective is to programatically create PowerPoint templates. It is most critical that there is a way to set the attributes for all slides in the template, and then the title and content templates. Microsoft makes the mechanism available via ActiveX. The information that must be included is as follows:
1. Background image
2. Possible and optional "header" image
3. Possible and optional "lower left corner" image
4. Possible and optional "lower right corner" image
5. Size, rotation, font size/style/color/etc for text areas
6. Expose any other options that are available.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.