I have a very small homework project in which i have to create a program using Visual Basic 2010 to perform calculations.
I need this done within the next 12 hours and its a very small assignment and I will pay no more than $40 for it. I will give you my name for the project after you PM me and also a detailed PDF of what to do. But see below some of the..
The basic monthly cost of a membership in a health club is $100 for adults and $75 for seniors. Members must choose a level of membership – Gold, which adds $300 to the cost of the membership; Silver, which adds $250 to the cost; or Bronze, which adds $150. Your goal is to write a program that calculates the monthly fee.
Specifically, you should:
1. Copy Ch4HealthClub to your Projects directory and open it
2. Create three radio buttons with Text properties “Gold”, “Silver”, and “Bronze” in 10 point size
3. Add those three radio buttons to a group box named grpLevel. Have the phrase “Level” displayed in the border around the group box, to match this screenshot:
4. When the “Calculate Monthly Fee” button is clicked, calculate and display the membership fee based upon user input.
5. Add a comment at the top of the code with your name.
22 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $33 untuk pekerjaan ini
Greetings, Ah, those were the days.... assignments due... co-eds to mingle with, frat parties to go to... Oh, back to business... :-). check your pmb for more info...
I am a fresh graduate with the knowledge of ASP and visual basic programming. I can do it for you, just PM with the file that you need the assignment to be added to