This is a duplicate of a project posted yesterday without a Job Type.
I need a Word macro (VB for Applications)written that reads through a series of folders containing Word documents and changes one of the document properties in each of the Word documents and then changes the document's name. There is a text file in each folder that contains the value that the property needs to be set to. The macro will need to be written within 24 hours of the project being assigned.
[url removed, login to view] the macro in a Word document compatible with Word 2003.
2. Create a constant (that I can edit) for the root folder to be searched (eg c:mydocs).
3. When run, search each subfolder of the folder specified in #2.
4. In each subfolder will be a text file that needs to be read. I will attach a sample file to this project.
5. Read the text file. Each line corresponds to a Word doc. Open the Word doc and set the 'Title' property of that doc to the last field on the line.
6. The extension of the document name is currently UPPERCASE .DOC. Rename this to lowercase .doc
7. Repeat until each document in the text file has been updated then move on to the next folder.
7. Provide a simple screen showing the user the current folder/document being processed.
8. Include basic error handling code so that user knows which folder/document is causing problem (if there is a problem.
19 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $126 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, My name is Mushahid Sharif. I am a senior architect and developer. I have good experience of VB and VBA. I can develop this application in less than 2 days. Waiting for your response. Regards Mushahid
I have got your requirement and the simplicity you want to associate with the [url removed, login to view] done VBA early for Siebel Data load from Excel using COM [url removed, login to view] one being vey [url removed, login to view] provide you within a [url removed, login to view] Lagi
Hi, I have been dealing with macros from past 4 years and have done lots of VBA thing for few finance companies too. If you are interested please let me know.