Re-arrange data. Move the values from rows to columns in a new worksheet.
Read worksheet "explanation" for description of the boxes.
Name the new worksheet using the value from FORECAST DATE (cell I1).
1. Read every box from the worksheets 3-7-14days and 1-3-12months.
2. On the new worksheet place FORECAST DATE (cell I1) to column A
3. Place the TIME HORIZON in column B
4. Place the STOCK NAME in column C
5. Place the SIGNAL in column D
6. Place the PREDICTABILITY in column E
7. column F = D * E
8. If the STOCK NAME is blank, do not create a row
9. Keep doing this for every TIME HORIZON
10. The output is one worksheet. All TIME HORIZONs re-arranged in one worksheet. See the Transform Before and [login to view URL] to see the input and the resulting output.
11. The working copy of VBA macro source code must also be submitted.
12. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. If you have other suggestions, let me know.