I need a VBScript to manage TightVNC in a classroom environment. TightVNC server will be running as a service on student workstation and TightVNC listner on the instructors. The instructor should only have to click on a GUI to launch to program. I've attached a flowchart as to what I think the script should do. Just in case let me explain:
1. Script Starts
2. Is this an instructor workstation? Y - conintue N - Display Fail Notification and Quit
3. Does the user belong to the Faculty OU? Y - conintue N-Display Fail Notification and Quit
4. Call TightVNC listener and launch Desktop graphic representing workstations in the classroom
5. Instructor clicks on desired workstation
6. Ping workstation? Y - Continue N - Display Fail Notification and quit
7. Is TightVNC running as a service? Y - continue N - Display Fail Notification and quit
8. Connect to student workstation.
9. Automatically enter password
[url removed, login to view] student desktop
[url removed, login to view] closes student desktop
[url removed, login to view] you like to view another workstation? Y - go to 1. N - Say goodbye and quit.
I've been told this is not too complicated, but it's way over my head.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $74 for this job
hello provider it will be a great oppurtunity for me to work for you.i have a team of well qualified [url removed, login to view] i can handle your to [url removed, login to view] forward to your reply.