1. A Word Template File.
2. A Directory full of word documents.
We need an application that will:
1. Open the folder of Word Documents and read them individually.
2. Copy the body contents of the document (not the header and footer) and paste it into the body of the template file.
3. Read the value of a bookmark field from the document.
4. Save a new document (merging the document with the template file) with the filename as the value from the bookmark field.
It isn't important to implement the following immediately, but keep in mind that our documents have a different 1st page than all the rest of the pages. Therefore we may need a system of grabbing a different document part from the first page than all the rest of the pages. However, this may be implemented in a future build. Right now we need something quick and simple.
Please Post Similar Work/Examples would be preferred and will have chances to get the job !