Are you a Filipino female professional voice talent?
Can you create audio book or files based on ebooks or books?
Can you edit or engineer the output with accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to all questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good Female Voice Talent who can speak Filipino/ Tagalog yet very fluent in Conversational English.
2) For this project, I will ask you to create an audio book from the book I made. It is about 150 to 160 pages of size 16 font on legal paper. You get an idea how long it will take for you to do it.
3) I need it to be professionally done; otherwise, I'll record the audio book myself.
4) I would also need it be done within 2 to 3 days from awarding of the project.
5) I reserve the right of ownership for your output, and you must send me a proposal assuming all necessary corrections or comments from my end.
6) No computer-generated or robotic voice allowed.
7) Also, include the word “iwannaknowwhatloveis” on your proposal to me. That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
8) I might ask you to sign a Non-disclosure and IP agreement for my protection.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata ₱11463 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a native Filipino speaker. I believe I do possess the skill needed for this project. Relevant Skills and Experience I am currently a teacher using English and Filipino as medium of instruction.