*Requirements* (will not consider if you don't meet these)
- Client requires US only freelancers. You must be legally allowed to work in the US and live in the US.
- Experience with Hugo, static site generators, and the JAMstack
Looking for an experienced Hugo/JAMstack developer to help on some of the tasks we have related to building a Shopify headless ecommerce store.
Examples of tasks I'd like help with initially:
- Reviewing and optimizing our site for Hugo best practices - not that there are any yet :)
- Connecting a CMS
- Update information in content from well documented APIs (e.g. product data from Shopify's API)
- Building a serverless function to handle a Shopify cart on Hugo
- Some fancy image loading stuff with Lazy Sizes extensions
- Build Hugo search functionality
- Implementing purgecss or similar to remove unused CSS
- Building login and user management on Hugo with Shopify's multipass
This is just a partial list, we're hoping to find a partner that can help as we expand the website.
Please let us know what experience you have working on this type of project and your availability.
For what it's worth, we're using Hugo, Netlify, Cloudflare, GitHub, Bootstrap. Currently Cloudinary but looking for a better image solution.
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $51/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello I am a professional full-stack developer with 6+ years of experience in Shopify. Shopify: [login to view URL] Please initiate a chat to start the project. Thanks Vivek