Long term website editor position available - work from your home. 6 days a week, 8am-4pm US EST. Your main task will be maintaining a website -- find useful info, data entry and simple editing. you may also be charged with smaller tasks such as updating / administering sites. Training is possible.
1. VERY GOOD written English is absolutely necessary
2. Patient and hard working. If you are easily bored please do not apply.
computer skills -- browsing internet, fast typing, copy-paste skills
understanding of basic html elements.
high speed internet is required... if you don't have computer, stable internet or have to work from an internet cafe, dont' apply...
borrowed from other post, but also can be applied to mine:
1. I am seeking an individual for a full time job. I am not looking to be serviced by a company.
2. Please take into consideration the hours - you may have to work abnormal hours depending on where you are. Also think carefully about the fact that most of the time you'll be engaged in manual data labour, which could become repetitive and boring. You must have endless patience and strong committment for this job. It is not for everyone, and I hope you give this some thought before mindlessly bidding on it. Thanks
I will not respond without the following info from you by PM:
1. confirm you meet all requirements listed
2. your resume (can be sent by email later if too long) and previous working history
3. bit with your preferred monthly salary
IF you seriously consider a long term job, dont' spam me a same formatted message for thousands of other postings...