I am looking for 100 permanent, one-way links (non-reciprocal) with PR3+ for my website, which is a free, web-based service
to track and measure conversions of offline marketing activities. The links need to be content-relevant. Links from
directories are only accepted, if these are script archives, which have a separate category for "remote hosted applications >
web statistics" and are among the top15 sites of its area with a high traffic. Please consider the following criteria for
link building before placing a bid:
01) One way (non-reciprocal) links only, no link exchanges.
02) Links must be permanent, which remain active and not disapear after a few weeks.
03) Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
04) No link farms, link exchanges, forums, web directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, gambling,
pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally
black hat links.
05) All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
06) One link per IP/domain.
07) The linking page must have less than 20 outbound links.
on any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty). Only ethical work will be accepted.
09) Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
09) Links must contain our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
10) All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking,
framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
11) Link page must have a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
12) No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
13) No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
14) Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties: Don't place all links at once.
15) All links should be free and not paid links.
16) All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot
links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
17) All Links have to be on sites, which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
18) No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
19) Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
20) All links will point to one domain.
21) Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
22) Links may be DMOZ links, .gov sites given payment bonuses.
23) I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
You will receive a prepared Excel sheet consisting of a column header like exact site URL, site name, site type, Google PR,
ip address, submission date etc., which you have to fill in.
I will pay once the complete project has been finished and I will deposit the bid amount to GAF escrow account before
starting the project.
Please contact me via PMB and send me at least five links of sites, which you consider relevant to start with.