Excellence06, although new to the GAF community, is heavily experienced in the business of outsourcing. We have come to the GAF community in hopes of finding dynamic, knoweledgable, and highly qualified freelancers for our various projects.
Before bidding please read the terms of this project carefully.
The website that you will be posting ads on is www.craigslist.com. You will be posting approximately 500 ads and will be paid a rate of .05 (5 cents) per ad.
In order to be selected, you must send us a PM detailing your knowledge about the rules and regulations of craigslist as well as your ability to be able to post at least 250 ads per day and the methods you will use.
Preference will be given to those with past experience in posting ads in multiple categories and multiple cities.
Here are the terms of the project:
1. Before each assignment you will be given the subject and the text to be posted.
2. You must 1) have a repository of emails that have forwarding capabilities so that all responses to ads can be forwarded to our client's email address.
3. Your system will be tested and our staff will randomly reply to a number of posts in different cities and under different categories to make sure that the emails are being forwarded to our client appropriately.
3. Money will be transferred through escrow. Once your have been selected half the bid amount will be put in escrow. Upon completion of the project the other half will be put in escrow. Upon testing of the accounts (2 day period) to make sure emails are properly being forwarded. The money will be released.
4. There is an opportunity to make this a consistent project under the same terms.
5. Only bids placed will be considered, so please do not waste your time placing holder bids. We take bids and time delivery quotes at face value and do not negotiate.
6. We expect work to be delivered on time, and for regular communication at least three times daily.
7. If you do not deliver project on time, we reserve the right to cancel immediately if you have not received prior approval from our company to complete the project by a later time.
8. All communication will be made through GAF PM in order to keep accurate records of all discussions and agreements made. Please no requests to trade yahoo or direct contact information.