This project is fundamentally simple in nature, even though the detail below is a bit lengthy. That's because I want to provide you a pretty clear picture and minimize the risk of confusion on any of the work you will be bidding on.
For those of you who saw my posting of a very similar project last week, this posting has additional detail, so I would request that you read through it again (thanks!).
Overview of the Project
There are 25 websites (all different ones) on which I would like the winning bidder to add a website URL from one of my sites for the purpose of backlinks. That is, one of my sites needs to be registered on each of these other 25 sites.
I have 5 sites of my own and will need only one of those five posted on each of the other 25 sites. So, for example, a URL from MYSITE1 will need to be posted on SOCIALSITE1, a URL from MYSITE2 will need to be posted on SOCIALSITE2... and so on. Then when you get to SOCIALSITE6, you would start over with my sites and use a URL from MYSITE1, then MYSITE2 goes on SOCIALSITE7, etc. until all 25 SOCIALSITEs have one of MYSITEs posted.
I will provide you the list of 25 sites as well as the list of URLs for my own sites and which of mine get submitted to the others.
Many, if not most, of the registrations at these 25 sites will first require creating an account to login. Many of those that require an account will then send a follow up confirmation email containing an authenticating web link that you must click to be able to log into the site.
For some of these sites, you will simply log in, create a profile using information I provide you, add my URL to the appropriate place on that site, and then move on to the next one.
Others among those sites will require a blog entry of some sort where my URL would be included. Some sites might require a bit longer content than a simple blog entry. This would necessitate a little creativity on your part.
And finally, there will be a few sites that may require, for example, you create a blog post at a public location on the site, wait a few days for approval of your comments, and then come back later to add your post. So there will definitely be some process variety from site-to-site.
For each site on which I want one of my URLs registered, I will provide you brief instructions with screen captures showing what to do. Most of the screen shots should be accurate, but some of the sites may have modified their registration or posting processes since the screen shots were taken. On those, you would simply need to locate the updated links or buttons to complete the task for that site.
For sites that require some comments, you are free to select any existing blog category or subject on the site that is of interest to you on which to provide feedback - taking into account some content restrictions listed below.
This project includes managing the entire registration & URL/comments submission process with each site. For almost all these sites, the work will be limited to providing one entry for me, and you're done.
So by "managing the entire process," I mean handling the site account creation process from beginning to end - including receiving and responding to the confirmation emails - and following whatever rules are required by each site to be able to post one of my site URLs.
While you will find I am easy to work with, I do have a few quality expectations to which I would expect you to adhere.
On sites where you provide feedback, comments, or opinions (in addition to a profile link), I expect your comments to follow these guidelines:
* Use good grammatical and fluent US English. There should be no misspellings.
* Your comments, though brief, should be something that readers on that site or blog would be interested in reading. In other words, you should not type basically meaningless comments that add nothing useful to the site in order to simply complete a project obligation. So a little creativity here - based on the subject matter - will be helpful.
* If you need to write a few paragraphs, please keep paragraph lengths short. For example, two paragraphs with two sentences each is easier for someone to read than using the exact same content but squeezing it all into one long paragraph.
* Please minimize the usage of UPPER CASE IN THE BODY OF THE ARTICLES and also the use of exclamation points (!!!), as both of these styles tend to communicate that the writer is yelling at the reader.
* Obviously, make your comments relevant to the subject matter on the site or blog.
* It is ok that my website links which you will be posting are likely to be irrelevant to the site on which you are providing comments. In fact, your comments on that site really should not be about my sites at all. You will be briefly serving as a participant on a blog or website, not as a salesperson for me. Having said that, though, your comments themselves do need to be relevant to that site or the category/subject in which you are writing on that site.
* Your comments must be your own original thoughts and not something taken from anyone else's online or offline work - unless you are quoting someone and giving that person due credit for the quote.
* MUST NOT contain: pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, lewd, or degrading tone, be politically charged, or contain profanity. Your comments should all be written in a respectful tone.
* MUST NOT contain information on: hacking/cracking content, bomb creation, support for terrorism/ radicalism/ religious fanaticism, illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia, steroid use or advocacy, weapon/ firearms/ ammunition/ balisongs/ butterfly knives or brass knuckles, or the promotion of hard alcohol/tobacco-related products, prescription drugs, gambling, sex, sex-related products (e.g. Viagra, male enhancement products, breast augmentation, etc.), or any criminal activity.
* Your comments should all be restricted to subject matter that could serve as MORALLY appropriate reading material for anyone, including younger children (even though the topic might be INTELLECTUALLY too advanced for children).
* Your commentary on each site will be representing me and my websites, so I ask that anything you write bear that in mind.
* Please ensure that any URL you type or copy & paste onto one of the sites - including those I provide to you - actually works correctly BEFORE you submit it to the site.
* For any of these sites, if you were to find that either there is no longer an option to register a personal site with them or if the work involved to get a URL into their site is unreasonably tedious or too involved to complete on time, you can skip it. I would just want to know which ones they are and the reason(s) you were not able to complete them.
Upon completion of this project, I will spot check some of your postings for quality.
What I Provide You
* The email account login & password for receiving and responding to site account confirmations.
* A spreadsheet with the list of 25 websites on which you need to register.
* On that same spreadsheet is the personal information and URLs I want to have registered on each site. For each of my sites, I will provide you with 4 URLs. Two of the 4 are in basic URL format (e.g. [url removed, login to view]). The other two are in the format of anchor text (e.g. <a href="http://www.site.com">Something</a>). Based on the requirements and restrictions of the sites on which you are posting, I will leave it to your judgment to select which of the 4 is most appropriate to place on that site.
* PDF files (with screen shots) sent to you via email documenting the registration process from site-to-site.
* My availability via email to discuss questions or concerns with the process or any specific sites you are working with.
Requested Project Output
* Posting of one of my site URLs (and appropriate comments, if the site requires them) on each site I provide in the PDF documents.
* Documentation of your work in the spreadsheet that I provide you. There is a separate column in the spreadsheet for each of the following:
- For each posting site, please color code the cell of the URL that you used from one of my sites.
- The login name you created on each site, for each posting site where a login is required.
- The password you created for each login required on the posting sites.
- Direct (full) URLs to where I can see your actual comments and URL posted on each site.
- The date you completed the posting on each site.
- Any comments or explanations to help clarify issues you think I ought to be aware of. If you are not able to post my URL to a site, that would definitely be a reason to include an explanation.
* Email to me that includes the completed spreadsheet once you have completed postings to all the sites.
General Project Requirements
During the bidding process, please provide one or more links or file attachments in GAF to some of your previously written postings or even articles (links DIRECTLY to your specific work, please, not simply to web sites that contain your articles somewhere on them where I must hunt them down and guess which are yours).
Be sure to use the instructions I send to you in the PDF files referenced above. They specify where on each site you should post my URLs and your comments (if comments are required at all).
All the postings should be completed in 7 days from the starting date of this project. Since there are 25 posts, that would be an average of 5 per workday (on a 5-day workweek). You can certainly do them all, for example, in one day if that works better for you. However please don't want until near the end of the project period since the confirmation & approval process for some of the sites might extend over a span of a few days.
Upon the start of this project, I would like you to briefly pause after completing THREE postings to allow me to view them before you continue with the remaining 22. This is simply to ensure we are both in sync so that neither of us has confusion over project content or quality expectations. If because of this brief pause - which should normally be no more than a few hours - you are not able to complete the project on time, I will extend the project completion date by a day.
No status report is required during the project period. However, if it appears your completion of the project will be delayed beyond the project completion period defined in these requirements, I need to know that at least one day before the project completion deadline so that we can negotiate a new delivery date.
This project will be deemed complete when all sites provided to you either have one of my URLs (and comments, as required) posted on them or have been excluded and documented as such with an appropriate explanation, AND when the spreadsheet I provide you is completed and returned to me via email. I will then spot check your postings and - assuming no issues that first need resolution - pay you for your work. (I pay very quickly upon project completion and confirmation that the work was done as specified in these requirements. You can confirm that in my GAF buyer feedback.)
All material I provide to you is considered "work made for hire" material under U.S. Copyright law. I own exclusive and complete copyrights to all of it, and you may not use any of it (i.e. the PDF files, any information in the spreadsheet, the email account, etc.) for any other purposes than this project and may not distribute any of it to anyone else in any format for any reason.
The agreed on bid for this project will be the only compensation due for completion of this. Payment at the end of the project will be made through GetAFreelancer.
If you have any questions or uncertainty concerning requirements for this project, please contact me. It is much better to clarify issues in advance than do rework.
For a person experienced with posting URLs and comments on other sites, this will be a simple project.
Your attention to detail with the requirements stated above will weigh heavily in my consideration of selecting your bid.
I look forward to working with you!!
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $58 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I would like to share our high experience in this SEO field with you, and to help in your site's optimization campaign, so please take a look in the PMB for complete descriptions. Thank You, Calcius Tech Group
Hi, We can do it in effective way. Bcz our recent work was similar to this project. We have uploaded torrent file in 150 web sites provided by client.