We are looking for a number of data entry personnel to complete a number of different tasks. We will be providing
long term consistent work so we would appreciate a reduced hourly rate given the circumstances.
The first week of employment will be a test to see how quickly and effectively you can complete the work on a
daily basis. We will be keeping track of everything.
The type of work will be non technical and easy to do. Below are a list of requirements.
The winner of this bid will be required to do all of the following tasks -
1. Write 300 word articles
2. Make posts from the articles you write into WordPress blogs
3. Rewrite and submit the same article written by you to Ezine Articles(using out EZA account)
4. Make 200 word posts to our Blog Network(this will be explained more in depth when you start).
5. Create Squidoo Lens'
6. Rewrite the same articles from EZA and create Pages for Squidoo Lens'
7. Place Blurbs on Squidoo for any specified topic.
8. Create [url removed, login to view] blogs
9. Write new 300 word article for posts on [url removed, login to view] blogs(less often)
10. Create [url removed, login to view] Wiki
11. Write new 300 word article and submit as a page for Wikidot Wiki's(less often)
12. Create a Wetpaint sites
13. Post new articles to Wetpaint sites(less often)
Although this looks daunting each of these tasks will be split up on separate days to even out the amount of daily
work. All articles are to be unique as we will be checking them through Copyscape as you write them.
- English must be of a sound level and you will be required to complete a 300 word trial article on a random
topic of our choosing before we bring you on board.
- If you choose to terminate your employment with us you must let us know one week in advance so we can
organize someone to replace you.
Thank you for making your bid and we look forward to working with you in the future.