Boutique Wineries ([url removed, login to view]) is an online boutique wine gateway, currently representing over 130 wineries from wine regions all over Australia. Boutique Wineries focuses on providing customers with easy and convenient access to the wines made by many of Australia’s finest, yet small, boutique wineries. This access gives the customer the opportunity to enjoy beautiful wines that are otherwise difficult to find.
Many of our customers know Boutique Wineries as the place to find that particular wine that they once tasted on a winery tour, and yet haven’t been able to find anywhere else. Boutique Wineries is also “the place” to enjoy wines with a difference. While there are over 2,000 wineries in Australia, the customer will be hard pressed to find the majority of them except at their cellar doors! So, there are a lot of beautiful, fine wines out there that we just don’t ordinarily get to hear about... wines from all of the wine regions across Australia.
When ordering through Boutique Wineries, the customers are ordering direct from the winery, just as if the customer were at the cellar door. The winery packages the wine and sends it straight to the customer.
The purpose of this project is in 3 parts:
1. To create a new list of minimum 1,000 relevant keywords and keyword phrases that Australian internet users are using to search for wine online.
2. To organise this list of keywords/keyword phrases into manageable clusters that group similar topic keywords/keyword phrases together for internet marketing and SEO purposes.
3. To estimate the number of visitors per day, in the Australian market that can be generated from these keywords/keyword phrases, i.e. what is the size of the Australian market?
The overall intention for this project is to use these keywords/keyword phrases for SEO purposes and creation of a Google Adwords campaign (future Get a Freelancer project).
The keyword/keyword phrases list shall be created using, as a minimum Wordtracker ([url removed, login to view]) and/or Keyword Discovery ([url removed, login to view]). In addition similar keyword search tools may also be used, such as: Good Keywords ([url removed, login to view]), Google Adwords Keyword Selector Tool ([url removed, login to view]), or others.
The keyword list shall be provided in MS Excel format, listing alongside the keyword/keyword phrase the relevant statistics to show how much traffic each keyword/keyword phrase generates (being consistent with the time frame).
The steps that are needed to generate the list of keywords/keyword phrases are:
1. Review [url removed, login to view] to get a feel for the relevant target market and what type of keyword topics will draw relevant traffic to the website.
2. Brainstorm ideas on what keywords/keyword phrases people who are looking to buy wine and/or wine gift vouchers online will use in the search engines.
3. Use a keyword tracking tool, minimum Word Tracker and/or Keyword Discovery, and others as deemed necessary, to generate a list of relevant keyword/keyword phrases (minimum 1,000 keyword/keyword phrases). The keyword/keyword phrases must be relevant to the search for wine or buying wine online, e.g. although the keyword "red red wine" has "red wine" in the phrase, this keyword phrase is obviously a search for the song, "Red Red Wine" and would be irrelevant in this instance.
4. Group the keywords into similar topic clusters. For example, there may be a cluster group which you call "Gift Vouchers" where you group similar keywords/keyword phrases relating to people searching for gift vouchers. (This cluster group will be used for the purposes of setting up Google Adwords campaigns. Similar clusters of keywords/keyword phrases will have similar ads created for them.)
5. Estimate the number of visitors generated by these keywords/keyword phrases on a daily basis, i.e. what is the market size in Australia for people searching for wine online?
You shall already have the required membership subscriptions to use Worktracker and/or Keyword Discovery.
You shall have experience in internet marketing, SEO and PPC advertising.
In your submission, please provide examples of the work you have done for similar keyword/keyword phrase generation work.
The copyright of this work shall be owned by Boutique Wineries.