need 150 links from PR3 to PR8 from sites which are related to the following areas: Lawyers,Doctors,Celebrities, Super natural,psychics, astrology,jobs
At least 15 of these links must be PR5 or more.
Project should be completed in 20 days, with at most 8 links posted per day.
Upon satisfactory completion of this project, you will automatically be offered a similar project.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FULL PROJECT DESCRIPTION BELOW. THESE ARE THE BINDING TERMS OF MY PROJECT. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN MEET MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that I will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings) and NEVER expire.
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
11. No links using any automated techniques or black-grey hat techniques of blog comment spam, referrer spam or ANY other shady tactic.
12. No link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
13. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
14. Linked sites must be in production and active. (Developed and not under construction).
15. One link per domain. All links must be from different Class-C IP addresses. 90% USA IP?s
16. Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa
17. No sites that require ongoing payments
18. No Scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
19. No link from: guestbook’s, blogs, classifieds, dynamic inks, link farms, link-exchange programs, Dateforums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, pornographic or generally black hat sites.
21. Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links, or ads;
22. Links must be manually submitted ONLY. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
23. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
24. Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties, Max 8 links per day.
25. Must send weekly updates of links.
26. We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
27. Links must NOT be on Porn.
28. Link page should be from English language sites only. Preferable, they must be US based and hosted sites
29. Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google within last 30 days.
30. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
31. If the link is on a links page there should not be more than 40 other total links on the same page - Inbound and/or outbound.
32. Link pages must relate /relevant to topic.
33. Links must be listed / indexed in corresponding PR SITE and PAGE
34. Links should not be listed on illegal and other offensive websites (spam, ban, or blacklisted).
35. No forums, directories, blog comment submissions, guestbooks or classifieds links.
36. No links from .info website domains or cheap domains.
Report: Excel sheet with:
1. Site Title
2. Site type
3. Site URL
4. Site PR
5. URL of page with link
6. URL Page PR
7. Anchor Text
8. Date Submitted
9. Date Accepted
10. Date Cached
This project will start immediately. Please submit your bid. I reserve the right to terminate the contract if objectives/deliverables are not met in a timely manner.
To aid in the decision please send references to projects similar to this that you have successfully completed in the past.
Experienced Link Builders Only! - Explain how and what methods you use to demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project-
- To demonstrate that you understand the requirements and have read this project description you must include "I Understand and agree to these terms" somewhere in your bid.