The service provider must meet the following requirements:
• You must have acceptable positive feedback on THIS SITE (preferably for link building);
• You must have at least 2 years experience link building and know how to check [url removed, login to view] etc.;
• You must have thorough understanding of GOOGLE WHITE HAT SEO techniques (everything else is irrelevant);
• You can finish the project in 4 to 8 weeks.
If you are awarded the contract and any of the requirements are not met, there will be no payment. If you cannot meet on these requirements please do not bid.
Project is to build approximately 200 inbound links (100 per website) using GOOGLE friendly WHITE HAT strategies over several weeks.
100 PR4+ RELEVANT one way links on UK based sites to each of the following websites:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
This is 200 PR4+ RELEVANT one way links in total for the complete project.
This link building project needs to meet Google standards for "counting" links. If you are not experienced with producing google-friendly links, then this project is not for you. Google analytics will be used as the official guide to determine whether a link "counts" in Google.
Acceptable forms of link building are:
• Directory submission (UK based, relevant only)
• Social networking (no more than 10% of links)
• Deep linking is acceptable, but not to exceed 10% of links
• Any other commonly accepted linking techniques that otherwise meet with the requirements herein
• Any number of links from one particular site counts only once toward total (example: 6 links placed on [url removed, login to view] counts as "one link" from [url removed, login to view])
Requirements of inbound links
• Links must be relevant, free, permanent, one way, non-reciprocal, and static to our site. No sites that require ongoing payments;
• One link per domain;
• No more than 30 outbound links on each originating link page;
• The home page and the linking pages both must be PR4+;
• Link pages must be cached and updated by Google within the past 30 days;
• Links must be in text and contain the target key phrase as anchor text (no naked links), no graphics;. Key phrase will be supplied when your bid is accepted.;
• All must have UK based IP addresses;
• English language sites only;
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag;
• No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc;
• Link page must be search engine friendly. No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms, or free for all link exchanges, link-exchange programs or web rings;
• No link schemes, NO blog comments, NO forums, No ping sites, NO classified ads, NO guest books, No newsgroups, hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites;
• Web sites must be developed (Not under construction);
• Links must be permanent, active and NEVER expire;
• Links must not be labelled, sponsored, links, or ads;
• Must be manually submitted. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others);
• Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted;
• Staggered deployment of the links is required to avoid any penalties;
• We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.;
• Must send me weekly updates of links.
Links can not be:
• dynamic links
• from framed pages
• through a redirect script
• on Flash sites or pages
• cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
2 Excel spreadsheets, one for each website. The spreadsheets should include:
• Date submitted
• Date accepted
• Exact URL where our link is located
• Site name
• Site type
• Page rank of the link URL
• Page rank of landing page
• IP address
• Type of link web site or blog link
• Anchor Text
Payment will be paid via escrow account once the project is completed and verified. however, I am happy to split the payment with half paid on the completion of 100 links for one site, and the balance paid on project completion. I Will check all links before payment made. You will need to provide the spreadsheets detailed in the deliverables.
The winning bidder must be able to communicate effectively in English, as I only speak and write in English.
Automated bids will be ignored. Please feel free to ask any questions.