100 PR5+ Links Required

SEO Expert with solid background in link building required to generate 100 one way links to a niche market beauty products site based in the United Kingdom.

We are mostly looking for links from topic authority sites, preferably on pages with detailed information on the topic we are targeting. The target keywords will include: hair removal, hair loss, ingrown hair, razor rash, hair straighteners, hair growth, etc.

The 100 links must conform to the following conditions:

1) Permanent one way keyword rich descriptive text links. No reciprocal links accepted unless they are from an exceptional site!

2) Page Rank of 5 or higher.

3) Deep linking preferred to various pages on our site.

4) Links must be on pages with no more than 30 outgoing links.

5) No spam sites, No cloaked sites, No link farms, No BLACK HAT techniques!

6) 75% of links must come from high Page Rank topical information sites and blogs. The remaining 25% can consist of directory listings. A DMOZ listing would be highly valued.

7) All sites must be regularly updated and spidered by Google, Yahoo and MSN.

8) Links must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.


We want to review and APPROVE all links before they are submitted. You will need to provide a report with the website address, IP address and URL of proposed page where our link will reside.


All links will be spidered on a regular basis by a link checker.

On completion of each link building campaign, a report with all details of links will be required.


Of more importance than price is the experience and proven track record of the individual or company hired. To assist us in the selection process, we will require examples of similar projects completed along with a resume or company information. If you have no independently verifiable experience then please do not bid.


Please provide an estimate of how long you will require to complete this link building campaign.

Payment will be via PayPal (Verified Business) upon completion of work.

Successful completion of work will result in regular work!

Kemahiran: Pemasaran Internet, Pembinaan Pautan, SEO

Lihat lagi: web rank expert, verified links, updated resume, successful resume examples, successful resume, seo expert resume, rich products, resume sites, resume seo expert, resume one page, resume for seo expert, resume examples, pr5 web directory, pr5 site, paypal pending review, paypal pending payment how long, paypal pending how long, paypal payment pending how long, one page resume, msn resume, how long for paypal to process payment, high page rank links, expert resume seo, experience based resume, examples of resume

Tentang Majikan:
( 4 ulasan ) Middlesex, United Kingdom

ID Projek: #47827

8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $945 untuk pekerjaan ini


A great package = experience + an excellent offer! View PMB for further details!

$300 USD dalam 14 hari
(1670 Ulasan)

Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [login to view URL] are 100 Lagi

$1500 USD dalam 30 hari
(4 Ulasan)

We can create a new, professional image that will change your experience on the web. Let us help to design your company's next generation internet solution. At, Indianwall we design to communicate. Over the years we ha Lagi

$1000 USD dalam 15 hari
(6 Ulasan)

i want to work on your project. our company work from last 2 years. Our office is in Bhopal, India. so please visit our company and work profile at [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] if u r interested w Lagi

$960 USD dalam 7 hari
(0 Ulasan)

I'll make it happen. portfolio:: [login to view URL] Specially :: [login to view URL] (this site is number one in google in keyword "debt consolidation" & also with in 5 in yahoo in Lagi

$1000 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)

It is not just technical, nor copywriting, nor links, nor just search engine . It is the job of the SEO to genetically engineer the web site

$800 USD dalam 20 hari
(0 Ulasan)

Dear Sir/ Madam: In reviewing your project description, we are excited to learn that you are seeking Someone to help you with developing a new Website development with all the new features. We would like to extend ou Lagi

$1499 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)

sir i can do this. i will provide multiple revision.

$500 USD dalam 30 hari
(0 Ulasan)