Link Building Project
10 PR4 + 10 PR5 links
We must review and approve your sites BEFORE you place the links. You must PM me with a spreadsheet of the sites where you are going to place the links with your bid, failure to do this will exclude your bid for consideration. DO NOT SPAM with your services which I didn't ask for!!! such as "article" or "directory submission".
The sites must be related to "Home and Garden"
The spreadsheet should include the following:
1. Link - website/page exact URL (please provide a click able hyperlink)
2. Where the link is going to be placed on the page.
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories or article sites will be ignored. No link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, Google banned site, blackhat website, porn, political extremist, religious extremist, frame site or any illegal sites
4. No FFA, guestbooks, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs.
5. No sites banned by Google.
6. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
7. Must be manually submitted.
8. No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others)
9. Link pages must be related to site topics and contents.
10. All links must be from a different domain and IP address (geographically diverse, different class-c IP address block).
11. Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once.
12. Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)
13. No blacklisted or spam sites.
14. No more than 20 outbound links per page.
15. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page.
16. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
17. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of the desired PR value (PR4-5), not just the sites main page.
19. All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction)
20. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
21. We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet our terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead
22. We must review and approve your sites BEFORE you place the link. Quality is important, only once satisfied payment will be made.
Because we have been messed up in the past we escrow half the approved bid and once project is done by our satisfaction, we will make the complete payment.