SEO work for fitness industry web site [url removed, login to view] with the aim to achieve better web results and directory listings for directory/ search engine enquiries using major keywords for product and services; beginning with 8-10 keywords and building from there:
- consultant to assess current site and propose (a) list of primary, secondary and tertiary keywords plus review and advise on site keyword density and metatags (largly these are all in good shape)
- propose and impliment a plan to build PR
- would like site to be in the top 6 listings for Google AU; Yahoo AU; 9MSN Search Engines within three months or less
- part of plan should include building link exchanges with other relevant fitness sites
- plus posting articles (we will provide 50 articles to begin but these will need to be updated to include keywords)
- plus developing the sites forum & RSS feed i.e.
The forum plan is as follows:
1. Post discussions which are helpful to fitness industry people and the community...starting from basic questions to detailed articles (these will be provided)
2. Users: People will come to our website for various keywords related to fitness...and will be interested to buy the products
3. Internal linking of the website: The posts will help us promote the products the website has on a discussion platform. Since we will be talking on fitness and fitness products, this will be another platform where we can promote our products freely plus assist with indexing and link exchange.
THIS IS AN ONGOING PROJECT IN 3 MONTH CYCLES. BUDGET PER CYCLE TO BE NEGOTIATED. SEO EXPERT TO ADVISE ON BEST PLAN OVER 9-12 MONTH PERIOD.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $478 for this job
Hello. I have 3 years experience in the SEO/ web promotion field , I work at TSA , a SEO company. Please check your PM for an attractive offer and some certified suggestions.
HI I have good experience in SEO job with on page seo and off page seo stuff. I am willing towork on your project and can show you our work portfolio Thanks Naveen kumar