This is our first attempt at building and SEO program around one of our products so I don't know that much about how it works. I basically know what I've seen other people post in this forum. Based on that I'm looking for someone with the following skills.
Epicenter Network Inc is an Interactive Media Agency focusing on Domain Parking and Search Monetization. Epicenter recently launched a hybrid domain parking and web building program. I need to get this site ranked for a few terms.
I'm going to need advice on the appropriate amount of links and the value that they should have but it's safe to say I will need several PR3, PR4 PR5 and PR6 one way static links.
It looks like there are some standard rules when it comes to setting up these types of links. I'll need this person to adhere to all of the industry standard rules, i.e.
1. Require One way links only (no reciprocal links will be accepted)
2. Links should contain the target keyword/keyword phrase (we will supply the target keyword/keyword phrase) as text in the link anchor text hyperlink in combination with the link description that we will also supply.
3. Link pages must be permanent and static (not dynamic with query strings)
4. Links must be permanent, static html links
5. Links must be in text, no graphics
6. Links cannot be from framed pages
8. Links cannot be through a redirect script
9. Links cannot be on Flash sites or pages
10. Links cannot include a rel=nofollow tag
In order to verify that all work is completed properly I'll need an Excel spreadsheet recapping all details of the incoming links (date submitted, accepted, URL for the link, Google rank of the link URL, Alexa or Compete rank of the link URL, type of link and Anchor text.
I'll provide anchor text and URL. I'll need advice on how many links should be used per URL.
Payment can be handled by escrow account or paypal or whatever, this is fairly flexible and shouldn't be an issue.
I need to get started as early as possible. Next week either Tuesday or Wednesday would be great...you might have to tear yourself away from the election coverage so maybe Wednesday is what we should aim for.
I'll only work with people that have excellent feedback and can provide references for projects that are now ranked on Google or Yahoo. Please be prepared to explain how you build your links so that I can be sure you understand the requirements.
I'm setting an arbitrary rate for the project. Depending on what you can accomplish the rate is negotiable.
I want the right person for the job so happy to discuss it in more detail, send questions or comments.