I need someone who has SEO experience, to do "Off page " SEO, by getting a good quantity of good quality backlinks. If you also have a good working knowledge of the rest of the SEO process including on page, site maps, etc., then that's an added bonus, but it's not essential.
As an SEO consultant myself, I have the knowledge - but I do not have the time, as I run a number of businesses.
This first project is to do the off page SEO (mainly backlinks) for 2 websites.
Success will not be measured by traffic; this takes time & includes a number of other factors, so instead sucess of the project will simply be measured by the number of good quality backlinks.
I will require a list of all backlinks that have been applied for on a weekly basis.
Backlinks must be gained at natural speeds - Not vast numbers within a few days - instead just natural speeds, 400 or more links to each website (800 in total) over a period of up to 30 days, so roughly 10-20 links per day in total per website.
I'm not interested in paid backlinks - this must be natural free backlinks, a mix of directories (placed in relevant categories) and topic relevant reciprical links.
For anyone with experience gaining backlinks, with ready lists of high PR directories and experience of finding topic relevant link partners, this is only a few hours of work per week for 3-4 weeks.
If I'm happy that this project (with these two websites) has been a success, in terms of the number of backlinks - then the successful applicant will be given the first offer on all my other projects. I have another 16 projects currently, which all need SEO work, and a large number of future projects (as many as 100 per year).
The applicant should already have experience of this kind of work, and should be particularly good at getting backlinks.
1) A minimum of 800 backlinks in total (400 per site)
2) All backlinks must be from quality websites, directories, commercial websites, blogs, etc, all having at least google PR2 (google page rank of at least 2). backlinks from PR1 (Google page rank of 1) or below cannot count towards more than 10% of the total number of links.
3)No link "farms". No software generated auto links, No link "blasters" No "black hat" SEO techniques of any kind. All must be manual, organic links.
4) At least 50% of links will be one way links.
5) Links must be placed using the anchor text(s) that we provide.
6) Provider must provide a list of backlinks that have been applied for / requested, once per week minimum.
7)Links must be applied for in a steady manner - spread out over the term of the project, as applying for a large number of links in a short time period can have negative effects.