I have 6 websites that need promoting. I'd like to use mostly whitehat methods, including the suggestions made on this thread
PHASE – I (Keywords Research & Analysis)
* Suggest best available keywords after complete survey of website industry.
* Short listed keywords will be subjected to approval by Client.
* Additional keywords by Client can be added, deleted or altered at this stage only.
* Final Approved list of keywords be generated.
* Baseline Keywords Ranking Report.
PHASE – II (ON Page Optimization)
* Meta Tags Development: Apart from smart Titles and attractive descriptions all the basic the basic Meta will be developed for entire website per requirement and client approval.
* ALT Tags / Images: All the images available throughout website will be optimized per Google webmaster quality guidelines.
* Anchor Text Optimization: All the targeted keywords will be optimized using proper Anchors throughout site at possible places.
* Content Level Optimization:
o Proper usage of H-Tags. (We will implement up to H1, H2 & H3 only.)
o Highlighting important keywords throughout website using special effects like Bold, Italics as per need.
o Improve Website Navigation Scheme using strong interlinking of internal pages for suitable keywords.
o Implementation of No follow attributes to preserve Link & PR Juice.
o Improve Keywords Density & Prominence where needed
PHASE – III (OFF Page Optimization)
* Website Submissions:
o Submission to all Free Search Engines
o Submission to Search Engine Friendly Directories.
* Advanced SEM Techniques:
o Social Media Optimization (SMO): Promote ecommerce site on high traffic with Social Bookmaking services.
o Articles Submission/ Marketing Service: Create 10 articles per site and submit to relevant article directories.
o 50+ Press release submissions.
o Website Ads placement in High Traffic Classified Ads sites.
o Video Submission service as well if you have any Video and you want to achieve publicity through that video.
o Post relevant blog and article posts on .edu and .gov links The ’site:’ feature in Google allows only results with that domain name or domain extension to show up. You can use this feature to allow Google to find the most relevant university and government websites related to your sites. Example: Google query: site:.gov blog [or site:.edu blog]
o Results in: Google finds any .gov website that is running a blog or has a /blog/ directory. You can then visit these blogs and post comments (if you can find wordpress blogs like this one), and get hundreds of free .gov backlinks.
o [Alternative queries: ‘blog’ ‘blogs’ ‘wordpress’ ‘comment’ ‘guestbook’]
o Blogs Submissions: Create 100 Blogs for website that will publish highly relevant information for website along with links to desired Landing pages of website. Blogs are to updated regularly with niche related articles that have been re-written using article re-writing software and human editing. Many articles and the blogroll should link to my ecommerce site. Feed the blogs to RSS feed directories using automated software like RSS Announcer or Submitter.
o Digging - Use [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to promote the blogs. This should be done regularly. Also use digg comments to keep the digg articles near the top of the list.
o Commenthunt - Use commenthunt to find relevant blogs to post on, promoting the ecommerce site. Commenthunt searches blogs without nofollow tags its a search engine type thing you can search for relevent blogs the url is [url removed, login to view]
o Flickr Spamming - pick suitable pics on Flickr and comments on photos taken by other people about my niche or simply write a comment saying something smart like can i use this picture on my blog here, then drop the link.
o Promoting through Yahoo answers once per 8 days: Step 1- Register a yahoo email account, and create an avatar for it. (Important to create the avatar for credibility reasons). Step 2- Go to Yahoo Answers, and post a question that is keyword rich BUT still sounds real. Yahoo people will delete it if you just pack it full of keywords, so be careful. Here is one example for the keyword phrase "no prescription viagra": Each article must be unique, and the headline should be unique, keyword rich and interesting.
Question Title: No prescription viagra? where can I buy no prescription viagra?
Question Details: Can you buy no prescription viagra on the internet? I get tons of spam for it, but I dont even know if no prescription viagra is legal. I wouldn't buy the viagra without a prescription from a spammer anyway, but the thought did cross my mind. Has anyone ever bought viagra online without a prior prescription? Can anyone tell me a safe place to buy no prescription viagra? I dont want to spend a ton of money, but I know viagra isnt cheap- is no prescription viagra the same price as when its prescribed?
Step 3- Once the yahoo pages is indexed by google (after about an hour), go back to yahoo and register another email account. Remember to create the avatar again. Make sure you register this email from a proxy because yahoo deletes questions that are asked and answered by the same IP. Step 4- Answer your own question with a real sound answer, and include a link to your website in the "source" section. Heres another example;
Oh dude I know what you mean. I buy viagra online with no prescription, and its not "terrifying" like people will lead you to believe. Check out [url removed, login to view], they are the ONLY website selling BRAND NAME Viagra with NO PRESCRIPTION, and take credit cards.
Also, email to emailaddress and youll get a discount code for 10 bucks off.
Other web promotions strategies and software that can be used:
* craigslist, possibly using auto craigslist posting software.
* blog comments- can use software called comment hut, or link whore
* rss exploiter- use this piece of software for niched back-links
* bookmarking demon- used to get traffic and get you back-links..
* Forums- niched- Do this manually. Good English required. I really do not know of any automated software that isn't sopammy to market to on forums.
* trackback spider or link whore trackback-use one of these programs to send out trackbacks for some niched backlinks..
* rss2blog and rss2blogMassInstaller-Create 5 domains with rrsBMI then constantly update them with Rss2B. Create as many niched keyword blogs as possible, update and ping them and link back to your mini-site..Alternatively you can use the blogsolution.
PHASE – IV (Reports Handling)
* Monthly Keyword Ranking Report.
* Monthly Traffic Analysis Report: Will offer you complete graphical representation of website traffic for entire month like: Visits on daily basis, unique visitors, Traffic Sources, Traffic Locations and so on...
* Back Links Report on monthly basis once Link building campaign will be commenced.
* 15 Days update for Articles Submission work. (Once this sections Commenced)
* 15 Days update for Blogs creation work. (Once this sections Commenced)
* Monthly Classified Ads reports.
Your bid should include targets and monthly goals and related fees.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $180 for this job
Hi We are a team of brand and design consultants who will be able to provide you world class quality job. We have quoted for $100 for 40 hours of work per week.