I am seeking a person to market and promote a new web site, POLSTA.NET.
You can use it now on [url removed, login to view] or in a few days time at http://polsta.net.
[url removed, login to view] is an online survey tool. It has the following features:
* Design surveys using a variety of question types (text questions, list questions, address questions etc.).
* Easy to use.
* Publish surveys on [url removed, login to view] website.
* Embed surveys in other websites.
* Keep multiple versions of one survey.
* Gather results. View onscreen, download a spreadsheet, or get them by RSS.
Setting it apart from existing products, it has been designed with very low barriers to creating a survey:
* Upon visiting the home page the user can immediately start building a survey.
* Registration is very quick and simple and only needs to be done once user is ready to save a survey.
* A screencast (also on the homepage) provides an easy introduction to using the tool.
* It is free to use. Most other sites have a limited free account and charge users who's requirements exceed this.
* Users are not charged to set up a survey on [url removed, login to view] or view the results.
* Once somebody has filled in a survey that has been published, a "thankyou" page is presented to the respondant.
* This page contains adverts from Google that are prominent yet unobtrusive.
* Information about the respondant gathered during the survey is used to select the advert, leading to high relevance.
* Revenue is generated when the respondant clicks an advert link.
* The final function of the thankyou page is to promote [url removed, login to view] itself.
* Respondants are invited to create a survey similar to the one they have just completed.
* The very low barriers to setting up a survey will encourage the maximum number of these leads to convert to users.
* In this way, [url removed, login to view] is intended to be self-promoting and viral.
So far, [url removed, login to view] is all my own work. I'm happy with it but it is nothing without users. As I have no skills in marketing or promotion, I'm looking for a person who's interests are in this area. If I can find the right person, I will offer them all the revenue from [url removed, login to view] for a period of six months. I'm open minded but I imagine that someone would spend a few hours each week in a variety of activities. If a case can be made, I'd be prepared to set aside a small marketing budget.
If you are interested, please get in touch. I'd like to talk about the following:
* How would you promote the site?
* What is your experience?
* What do you think of the site?
* What improvements would you like to see made?
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $936 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I have 3 years experience in the SEO/ web promotion field , I work at TSA , a SEO company. Please check your PM for an attractive offer and some certified suggestions.